You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brute II 4-Valve Test and Charging Manifold
- Provides The Flow That's Proven Faster Than Any Conventional Manifold. The Aluminum Alloy Body Is Forged For Strength and Reliability with 3/8" Bores Through The Body To Speed The Job.
- Fourth Hose Enables Connection To Hi-/Lo-Sides, Refrigerant Tank and Recovery Unit or Vacuum Pump For Diagnostics, Evacuation and Charging Without Switching Hoses
- Available In 1/4" Hi-/Lo-Sides with 3/8" Vacuum Port For Regular Jobs, or 3/8" Hi-/Lo-Sides with 1/2" Vacuum Port For Larger Systems
- Front Access For Easy Field Recalibration
- Double "O" Ring Piston For Reliability and Long Service Life
- Exclusive 100-Mesh Filter In-Line On All Flare Fittings Helps Keep Out Particulate Material and Extend The Life Of The Seat
- Contoured Easy-Grip Handles For Positive Control; Color-Coded For Ready Identification
- Sight Glass To Easily View Refrigerant Movement and Condition During Charging and Recovery
- Heavy Duty Hook Won't Pull Out
- Also Available with 3-1/2" (90 mm) Red and Blue Liquid-Filled Gauges
- Manifold and Hose Holder Fittings 1/4"-3/8"-1/4"-1/4" Unless Otherwise Identified
- Made in the USA
- All Have 1/4" Hi-/Lo-Sides with 3/8" Vacuum Port Unless Otherwise Specified;
- Does Not Apply To? C Manifolds.
|Weight||7.54 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||4.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||10.5 Inches (in)|
|Length||10.75 Inches (in)|
|Color||Blue, Clear, Red, Silver, Yellow|
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber and Stainless steel|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|
|Temperature Range||-20°F to 180°F (-28.8°C to 82.2°C)|