TRADEPRO® TP-FC210275 - Pressure Switch Refrigeration
Fan cycling low pressure switch, Open at 210, Close at 275, +/- 15 PSI tolerance. These switches are encapsulated nonadjustable, SPST, direct mount switches for use with HFC, HCFC and CFC refrigerants.
The switches are available with automatic reset in both open low and open high configurations and manual reset with open high switching.
These switches can also be used as operating controls in applications such as a low ambient condenser fan control.
- Low pressure open on pressure drop SPST
- High pressure open on pressure rise SPST
- Manual pressure open on pressure rise SPST
- Fan cycle close on pressure rise SPST
- Snap action stainless steel hermetically sealed sensor (SHP, SLP & SFC)
- Excellent set point repeatability and stability
Please Note: The actual brand name on product received may vary from the description but will always be manufactured to the same strict standard of quality.
|Weight||0.1 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||0.875 Inches (in)|
|Width||0.875 Inches (in)|
|Length||20 Inches (in)|