You have no items in your shopping cart.
Magnetic Check Valves Offer The Latest Technology with Duraform Processing To Eliminate The Use Of Braze Materials That Can Overheat and Damage Internal Components. Hermetically Formed Copper Body Ensures Zero Leak Potential While Mechanically Formed Solder Cup Stops Provide Easy Installation. Design Offers Flexible Installation Positioning and Offers A Built-In 30 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen.
- Compatible with All Cfc, Hcfc and Hfc Refrigerants and Oils
- Operating Temperature Ranges From -40? F To 300? F
- Max. Work Pressure Of 700 PSIg.
- Rohs Compliant
- Recognized For Use In The Usa and Canada
- Ul /Cul Recognized and Ce Certified
|Weight||2.743 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||2.63 Inches (In)|
|Width||2.63 Inches (In)|
|Length||9.41 Inches (In)|
|Refrigerant||All CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigants and oils|