You have no items in your shopping cart.
Malleable Iron Fittings
- We Offer One Of The Most Extensive Selections Of Black and Galvanized Malleable Iron Fittings In The Industry. Available In 13 Diameters From 1/8" To 6", Every Fitting Is Produced To Exact Specifications. All Galvanized Products Are Zinc-Coated For Water Applications and Meet All Low-Lead Requirements. In Addition, All Of Our Iron Fittings Undergo Our Rigorous Testing and Quality Inspection.
- Stocked In Most Figures From 1/8" To 6"
- Available In Black Finish For Oil and Gas Fluid Applications
- Available In Galvanized Finish For Water, Air and Steam Installations
- Available For Servicing 150 PSI and 300 PSI Applications
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Process According To Astm A-153 Standard
- Galvanized Products Meet California Lead Plumbing Law
- Threaded Ends Meeting with Ansi/Asme B1.20.1 Standard
- Material Meeting with Astm A-197 Standard
- Dimensions Meet The Following:
- Threaded Fittings with Asme B16.3 Standard
- Unions with Asme B16.39 Standard
- Bushing Reducer and Plugs with Asme B16.14 Standard
|Weight||1.243 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3.54 Inches (In)|
|Width||3.19 Inches (In)|
|Length||2.17 Inches (In)|
|Connection Type||ASME B 1.20, BS 21|