- Outdoor Condenser Model: AE-X36PU
- Indoor Wall Mounted Model: AY-X36RU
- Wireless Remote Control, Wired Wall Controller
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 5/8" line set
Features & Benefits:
- Inverter-Controlled Operation - This function enables quick-cooling operation while limiting fluctuations in temperature and reducing power consumption.
- Full Power Mode - In this operational mode, the air conditioner works at maximum power to rapidly cool or heat the room.
- Computerized Dry Mode Operation - The indoor fan motor and the compressor are controlled by the microcomputer to maintain room humidity without dropping the room temperature.
- Auto & 3-Step Fan Speed Settings - The air conditioner can be set up with an automatic fan speed, or the user can choose from three manually set fan speeds (HIGH/LOW/SOFT)
- Auto Restart Function - Following recovery from a power shutoff, the unit will automatically restart with the same settings as before the power was cut.
- Winter Cool Function - This function enables cooling operation during the winter season at outside temperatures as low as 14, or down to 5 (Great for Server Rooms & Indoor Gardens)
- Dual Drain Setting - Right-side and left-side drain hose settings are available to simplify installation.
- Freeze Protection - A specially designed base pan and refrigerant path protect the unit from damage caused by the freezing of drained water.
- Anti-Corrosion Coating - A special coating on the heat exchanger and other key components in the outdoor unit protects them from corrosion.
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (1) 1/4" x 5/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, 50 ft, and 75 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty, and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Sound Pressure Rating||50/38 dB|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||25|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" x 5/8"|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.2|
|Efficiency||EER - 8.2, SEER - 16.0|
|Maximum Fuse Size||25|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||36,000|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||8.2|
|Filter Type||Detachable and washable anti-mold air filter|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||1 Zone|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||7400-36000|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||15000-36000|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||9.1|
|Room Size||1,200 - 2,000 ft2|