- Outdoor Condenser Model: AE-X2M20RU
- Indoor Wall Mounted Model: AY-XPC09PU (x2)
- Wireless Remote Control (x2)
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set (x2)
Plasmacluster Ion Technology
The air purifying system actively sends both positive and negative ions to remove airborne mold and viruses.
The Nature Wing fan design is modeled after nature and creates more efficient airflow that results in energy-saving operation for both indoor and outdoor units.
Coanda Airflow System
To minimize direct airflow, this function sends warm air down the wall to the floor during heating operation and cold air up to the ceiling during cooling operation.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi Space Function - This function adjusts the airflow and air direction to reach the set temperature quickly in several rooms, and then circulates the air to maintain the temperature.
- Inverter-Controlled Operation - This function enables quick-cooling operation while limiting fluctuations in temperature and reducing power consumption.
- Full Power Mode - In this operational mode, the air conditioner works at maximum power to rapidly cool or heat the room.
- Computerized Dry Mode Operation - The indoor fan motor and the compressor are controlled by the microcomputer to maintain room humidity without dropping the room temperature.
- Auto & 3-Step Fan Speed Settings - The air conditioner can be set up with an automatic fan speed, or the user can choose from three manually set fan speeds (HIGH/LOW/SOFT)
- Auto Restart Function - Following recovery from a power shutoff, the unit will automatically restart with the same settings as before the power was cut.
- Auto Changeover - During Auto Mode operation, the unit will automatically switch between heating and cooling modes to maintain a comfortable room temperature.
- Winter Cool Function - This function enables cooling operation during the winter season at outside temperatures as low as 14, or down to 5 (Great for Server Rooms & Indoor Gardens)
- 5° F Auto Cutoff - To protect itself from damage due to freezing, the unit automatically stops when the outdoor temperature drops below 5° F.
- Silent Mode - The unit can operate at an extra-low fan speed when there is a need for even quieter than usual operation.
- Self-Cleaning Function - This function employs Plasmacluster Ions to clean the inside of the air conditioner, minimizing the growth of odor-causing mold.
- Dual Drain Setting - Right-side and left-side drain hose settings are available to simplify installation.
- Freeze Protection - A specially designed base pan and refrigerant path protect the unit from damage caused by the freezing of drained water.
- Anti-Corrosion Coating - A special coating on the heat exchanger and other key components in the outdoor unit protects them from corrosion.
- Energy Star® rated
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (2) 1/4" x 3/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty, and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||12.0|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.4|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||19,000|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||22,000|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 6 Year Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Filter Type||Detachable and washable anti-mold air filter|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||20,000|
|Minimum Heating Capacity||8,000|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" x 3/8" (x2)|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||14|
|Maximum Heating Capacity||24,000|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||12.1|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||7,500|
|Sound Pressure Rating||-|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||20,000|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
- Consumer Catalog 1
- Installation Instructions
- Specification Sheet
- Consumer Literature
- Service Manual
- Use & Care Instructions