- Rheem Value Series Condensing Unit: 13AJN42A01
- Rheem Classic Plus High Efficiency Air Handler: RHLL-HM3821JA
Features & Benefits:
13AJN42A01 Rheem Value Series Condensing Unit
- Outdoor air conditioner designed for ground level or rooftop installations. These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins.
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
RHLL-HM3821JA Rheem Classic Plus High Efficiency Air Handler
- RHLA/RHLL models feature GE's new X-13 motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (10 years Residential, if registered), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||11.5|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||39,000|
- Data sheet
- Use & Care Instructions
- Wiring Diagrams
- Consumer Literature
- Warranty Document
- Specification Sheet
- Parts List
- Installation Instructions
- Submittal Sheet