You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rheem Classic Plus Air Handlers
- RHLA/RHLL models feature GE's new X-13 motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
Manuals & Docs
Rheem RHLL-HM4821JA - RHLL Series 4 Ton Multiposition High Efficiency Air Handler - Up to 16 SEER - R410A - X13 (ECM) Motor
|Weight||150 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||50.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||21 Inches (in)|
|Length||21.6875 Inches (in)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||48,000|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||4|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Electric Heat Range [kW]||0|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Residential - 1 Year Commercial|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Model Family||Classic Plus Series|