Rheem GEN12AD-V - SEREGEN® 12 KW Home Standby Generator System
The Rheem SEREGEN® GEN12AD-V Automatic Standby Generator provides permanent, backup protection from power outages for your home and family. Use the GEN12AD-V as an alternate source of electric power and to serve loads such as heating, refrigeration systems, and communication systems that, when stopped during any power outage, could cause discomfort or inconvenience.
The generator's control panel houses a logic control circuit board. This control board constantly monitors utility power source voltage. Should that voltage drop below a preset level, control board action will signal the engine to crank and start. When utility source voltage is restored above a preset voltage level, the engine is signaled to shut down.
- Fully Automatic - Advanced electronics will detect a utility power outage and automatically start the generator whether you are home or away
- Continuous Fuel Supply - A permanent connection to Natural Gas or LP delivers uninterrupted performance with no messy gasoline storage and refueling
- Durable Outdoor Enclosure - Rust resistant galvanneal steel enclosures are made from the same materials used in the automotive industry.
- Computer-Friendly Power - Advanced alternator technology provides safe and stable power for computers and other sensitive electronics
- Contemporary, Space-Saving Design - The SEREGEN® 100 Series offers a compact yet functional design for location flexibility and an attractive, subtle yard presence
- Whole House Comfort - Supplies enough power to manage up to two 4-ton air conditioners in addition to essential household items
- Turn Key Extras - Includes a battery charger, hour meter, and installation pad
- Premium-Grade Power - One of the most powerful commercial V-Twin engines ever produced. These durable engines feature superior balance and low vibration for extended life, easier starting and lower noise levels - perfect for years of dependable standby power
|Weight||537 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||47 Inches (in)|
|Width||42 Inches (in)|
|Length||45 Inches (in)|
|Warranty Offered||4 Year or 1500 Hour Parts|