You have no items in your shopping cart.
RectorSealÆ Tru-Blu Pipe Thread Sealant with Ptfe Is A Fast-Dry, Flexible Set Thread Sealant Designed For High Vibration Environments Such As Refrigeration and Industrial Applications. PTFE Has Been Added To Enhance Thread Lubrication During Assembly and Break Out. Recommended For Use On Threaded Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Fiberglass Reinforced, PVC. Great For Use As A Positive Lock and Seal On Threaded Fasteners. Certified To NSF/Ansi 61-G.
- Stays Flexible - Designed For Areas Of High Vibration and thermal Expansion/Contraction
- Brushable From 20? F To 140? F
- Contains PTFE
- Excellent As A Gasket Adhesive On Flanges
- For Use with Water (Hot or Cold)
- Low Odor, Non-Separating
- Lead Free and Contains No Meta
- lLubricates and Protects Threads
- Easy Application - Brush Top Applicator
|Weight||0.822 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3.6 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.5 Inches (in)|
|Length||2.5 Inches (in)|
|Temperature Range||20°F to 140°F|