Polyken 1086933 - Metallic Premium Duct Tape-UL181B-FX Listed
UL181B-FX listed premium duct tape specially engineered for flex duct systems.
Acts as a superior closure system for use with flexible air ducts and air connectors. Recommended for use on UL list flexible air ducts in accordance with manufacturers' installation instructions. For use in heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications. Suitable for bonding, protecting, holding, repairing, and patching.
- UL181B-FX listed product - the Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for closure systems for use with flexible air ducts and air closures.
- Possesses excellent shear properties.
- Superior quality, performance, and tensile strength.
- Shows excellent resistance to mold growth, humidity, flame spread, smoke generation, and the effects of high temperatures.
- Manufactured by the leader, recognized by the professional contractor in the HVAC industry.
|Weight||3.625 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||2.83 Inches (In)|
|Width||7.01 Inches (In)|
|Length||7.01 Inches (In)|
|Maximum Temperature||200°F (93.3°C)|
|Size||2.82" x 180'|
|Type||Adhesive: Rubber Backing: Polyethylene coated cloth|