Polyken 1086863 - Foilmastic UL181B-FX Listed Sealant Tape 3" x 100'
Printed, 2 mil dead soft printed aluminum foil backing with 15 mil adhesive blend. Acts as a superior closure and sealing system for use with flexible air ducts and air connectors. For use on UL listed flexible air ducts in accordance with manufacturer's installation instructions. Also used to seal and seam sheet metal systems. Intended for use in applications where energy efficiency is paramount.
- UL181-B-FX listed product for use with flexible air ducts and air closures.
- Passes SMACNA 1/2", 1", 1", 4", 6" and 10" W.G. Pressure classes and seal classes A, B and C (results confirmed by the SMACNA Research & Testing Institute) for sealing rigid sheet metal duct systems.
- Superior quality and installed performance.
- Shows excellent resistance to mold growth, humidity, flame spread, smoke generation, and the effects of high temperatures.
- Manufactured by the recognized leader in the HVAC industry.
- Repositionable initially but becomes a permanent seal over time.
- Extremely conformable.
|Weight||3.625 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (In)|
|Width||6.32 Inches (In)|
|Length||6.32 Inches (In)|
|Maximum Temperature||200°F (93.3°C)|
|Size||3" x 100'|
|Type||Adhesive: Butyl Rubber Backing: Foil|