Plexaire HC-1000 - Manual Flush Condensate Drain Cleaning System 12 VDC
Air conditioning takes humidity out of the air. The by-product of this humidity removal is water or condensate that must be drained from your air conditioning system. During this process, the condensate drain line can develop clogs due to a substance called zooglea, which, if left unchecked can build up inside the line, shut down your air conditioning system and in some cases induce flooding by causing your drain pan to overflow. Mold, Mildew and other airborne particles can also create clogs in your drain line.
The HydroClear 1000 is a drain line cleaning unit that allows for regular maintenance by a manual, push button flushing operation. It uses the water and air pressure in the line to flush the contents and keep it clear of any potential clogs or blockages. The unit is installed in the drain line and is powered by a wall plug adapter.
The push button flush can be activated at any time to de-clog or clean the drain line.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for residential use, closet or basement applications
- Provides Preventive Maintenance
- 100% Green — Uses no chemicals
- Push Button Operation
- Easy Installation
- Simple Wiring - plug in power supply (provided) to 110-120v AC receptacle and insert plug into jack connector on the HC-1000
- Easy removal of conical strainer (provided) for maintenance and cleaning
- Patented Blockage Removal System
- Flame Retardant ABS Copolymer Molded Enclosure (UL-94)
- Zero Back Pressure Check Valve
- Reduced risk of condensate flooding and damage to your home
- Regular flushing of condensate may improve the indoor air quality in your home
- Eliminates a source of mold and foul odors in your air conditioning system
- Check Valve Pressure Rating: 100 PSI @ 120°F (ASTM D-200)
- Hose Material Rating: PVC Braided/250 PSI @ 70°F
- Enclosure: ABS/UL94-5VA Rating
|Weight||3 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||5 Inches (In)|
|Width||3 Inches (In)|
|Length||8.25 Inches (In)|
|Power Source||115 VAC Plug-In Adaptor|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||60|
|Temperature Range||Not specified|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|
As a quick remedy, a shop vac rig might do the trick to clear out the line. If immediate assistance is needed, please reach out to an hvac contractor in your area.