Outdoor Unit: CU-4KE31NBU
Indoor Units: CS-MKE7NKU, CS-MKE9NKU, CS-MKE9NKU, CS-MKE9NKU
Flexi Multi Wall Mount Heat Pump Systems are designed specifically for homes and offices with limited outdoor installation space and a need for heating and air conditioning in multiple rooms.
The CU-4KE31NBU can be connected to 2-4 indoor air handlers depending on the number of zones and their sizes. The remote controlled wall mount indoor units look great when installed and completely eliminate the hassle and cost of ductwork installations.
These systems run on environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant and use Panasonic's DC Inverter technology to automatically adjust performance based on each zone's needs. This results in higher efficiency performance and lower energy consumption. With a Flexi Multi Wall Mount Heat Pump System, you can enjoy ideal comfort levels throughout your home or office consistently.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the room's temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Inverter Technology: Panasonic's inverter technology maximizes comfort at all times while saving energy and operating quietly. This is achieved as the system automatically adjusts compressor speeds, allowing only the perfect amount of conditioning based on your heating and cooling needs.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- Wireless Remote Controls included for each indoor unit
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Quiet Mode function available on LOW fan speed
- 3 Fan Speeds + Automatic Fan Operation
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Night Setback Mode for Heating & Cooling
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- 1-Hour Shutoff Timer
- Automatic Restart Function following a power failure
- Fresh Air Intake improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
Manuals & Docs
- Service Manual
- Submittal Sheet
- Parts List
- Installation Instructions
- Use & Care Instructions
- Consumer Literature
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" X 3/8" & 1/4" X 1/2"|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||30,600|
|Filter Type||Washable - Anti-Microbial|
|Model Family||Flexi Multi Heat Pump|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||11600-32000|
|Sound Pressure Rating||Max: 34 / 31 / 28 / 23 dB(A)|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.3|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||20|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||4 Zones|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||9800-30600|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||11.2|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Room Size||1,000 - 1,650 ft2|