- Outdoor Condenser: CU-2E18NBU
- Indoor Wall Mounted Units: CS-E9NKUAW (x2)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set (x2)
The New RAC Multi Wall Mount Heat Pump Systems are designed to provide your home or office with high efficiency heating and cooling in one or two zones.
The CU-2E18NBU outdoor condenser is connected to two indoor air handlers - both 9k units. These remote controlled wall mount indoor units look great when installed and completely eliminate the hassle and cost of ductwork installations.
These systems run on environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant and use Panasonic's DC Inverter technology to automatically adjust performance based on each zone's needs. This results in higher efficiency performance and lower energy consumption. With a Flexi Multi Wall Mount Heat Pump System, you can enjoy ideal comfort levels throughout your home or office consistently.
Anti-Microbial Filter: If you want clean air with your comfort, this is the model for you. Panasonic uses 3M's anti-microbial filter, engineered specifically to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Blue Fin Condenser: Condensers are the life force of your A/C or Heat Pump and they take a beating from various outdoor conditions. The Blue Fin, anti-rust coating will extend the life of your condenser by shielding it from various outdoor corrosive elements.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the room's temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Inverter Technology: Panasonic's inverter technology maximizes comfort at all times while saving energy and operating quietly. This is achieved as the system automatically adjusts compressor speeds, allowing only the perfect amount of conditioning based on your heating and cooling needs.
Low Ambient Operation: In the harshest of Winter conditions, Panasonic's Low Ambient Operation delivers reliable heating at temperatures as low as 0 Degrees F.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- Wireless Remote Controls included for each indoor unit
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Quiet Mode function available on LOW fan speed
- 3 Fan Speeds + Automatic Fan Operation
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Night Setback Mode for Heating & Cooling
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- 1-Hour Shutoff Timer
- Automatic Restart Function following a power failure
- Fresh Air Intake improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which Line Set Kit Do You Need?
This system uses (2) 1/4" x 3/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Manuals & Docs
- Submittal Sheet
- Use & Care Instructions
- Service Manual
- Consumer Literature
- Parts List
- Installation Instructions
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" X 3/8"|
|Filter Type||Washable - Anti-Microbial|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|Sound Pressure Rating||Max: 40 / 25 / 20 dB(A)|
|Model Family||RAC Multi Heat Pump|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||8.8|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||11.5|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||7100-24600|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||18,000|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||7100-20000|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Room Size||600 - 1,000 ft2|