Compatible Outdoor Units: CU-3KE19NBU, CU-4KE24NBU, CU-4KE31NBU
The Flexi Multi Indoor Wall Mount units can be combined with the outdoor condensers above to provide efficient heating and cooling in 2-4 zones. They are available in 7,000, 9,000, 12,000, 18,000 or 24,000 BTU capacities and come with remote controllers included.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the room's temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Inverter Technology: Panasonic's inverter technology maximizes comfort at all times while saving energy and operating quietly. This is achieved as the system automatically adjusts compressor speeds, allowing only the perfect amount of conditioning based on your heating and cooling needs.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- Wireless Remote Controls included for each indoor unit
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Quiet Mode function available on LOW fan speed
- 3 Fan Speeds + Automatic Fan Operation
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Night Setback Mode for Heating & Cooling
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- 1-Hour Shutoff Timer
- Automatic Restart Function following a power failure
- Fresh Air Intake improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
|Weight||26.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||11.7323 Inches (In)|
|Width||41.8898 Inches (In)|
|Length||8.622 Inches (In)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||24,200|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||29,000|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||24,000|
|Suction Line Size||5/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|