You have no items in your shopping cart.
CS-KE12NB41 Panasonic's Ductless Split Air Conditioner & Heat Pump products offer wide versatility in solving your cooling for a single. The Indoor unit(evaporator) is mounted inside the room, enclosed in a handsome space saving cabinet. It is connected to the outdoor unit(condenser) via refrigerant lines & inter-unit wiring through a 3-1/2" opening in the wall. Since no ductwork is required, installation is simple, fast & efficient. The indoor unit has been uniquely designed to provide Whisper Quiet operation while delivering comfort throughout the room(s). Panasonic Ductless Split Systems bring together sleek styling in wall, duct or ceiling mounted systems, with whisper quiet operations, quality & reliability you can count on.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation: Microprocessor control ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wireless Remote Control: Panasonic's infrared Remote Control with and easy to read LCD Display, gives the user the capability to adjust & set: temperature, sweep (louver control), fan speeds, timer and more, for complete automatic operation.
- Self-Diagnosing Function: Details of previous warnings are stored and can be verified on the liquid crystal display. This makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions, greatly reducing service labor. (Wired remote controller)
- Dry Mode: By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation: Convenient microprocessor control automatically adjusts fan speed to High, Medium or Low. According to room temperature to maintain a comfortable airflow throughout the room.
- Air Sweep Control: The air sweep function moves the louver up and down in the air outlet, directing air in a "sweeping" motion around the room and providing comfort in every corner.
- Louver Control: Louver can be manually set to the desired angle by remote control.
- Night Setback Mode for Cooling and Heating: Cooling and DRY Mode: With the Night Setback Mode, the air conditioner automatically raises the setting temperature 2°F after 30 minutes, and then another 2°F after the next 30 minutes. Heating Mode: With the Night Setback Mode, the setting temperature is automatically lowered 4°F after 30 minutes, and then another 4°F after the next 30 minutes. This saves energy without sacrificing comfort and is ideal for gentle cooling and heating.
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer: The remote control unit allows you to set a wide variety of timer-based operations. Such functions include automatic ON/OFF with a timer setting, same time ON/OFF every day, ON timer, OFF timer and Combination timer.
1-hour OFF Timer: When this button is pushed either while the unit is operating or while it is stopped, the unit will operate for one hour and then switch off automatically.
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure: This feature allows the system to automatically resume operation at its preset program, after power is restored from a power failure.
- Fresh Air Intake
- Branch Extension: Built-In Drain Pump
Max. head 20 inches from the discharge of the indoor unit. Condensate pump is only for allowing drain line to meet minimum gravity flow requirements.
- Low Ambient Operation: Electric Refrigerant Control Valve
The circulation volume of the refrigerant is controlled by a pulse type electric control valve. In order to attain optimum efficiency, when the power is switched ON, the opening degree of the electric control valve is controlled between 90 and 480 steps.
- Quiet Mode: LOW, low fan speed for extra quiet operation.
|Weight||41.3 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||12.3125 Inches (in)|
|Width||24.5938 Inches (in)|
|Length||24.5938 Inches (in)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||9.4|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||11,900|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||13,600|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||20|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Suction Line Size||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Mounting Type||Recessed Ceiling Cassette|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||12,000|