Compatible Outdoor Units: CU-2E18NBU, CU-5E36QBU
The RAC Multi-System indoor Wall Mount units can be combined with the Dual-Zone (CU-2) or System 5 (CU-5) outdoor condensers to provide highly efficient heating and cooling in 2-5 zones. They are available in 9,000 BTU or 12,000 BTU capacities and come with remote controllers included. These air handlers are extremely quiet and look great installed in any room.
Anti-Microbial Filter: If you want clean air with your comfort, this is the model for you. Panasonic uses 3M's anti-microbial filter, engineered specifically to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the room's temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Inverter Technology: Panasonic's inverter technology maximizes comfort at all times while saving energy and operating quietly. This is achieved as the system automatically adjusts compressor speeds, allowing only the perfect amount of conditioning based on your heating and cooling needs.
Low Ambient Operation: In the harshest of Winter conditions, Panasonic's Low Ambient Operation delivers reliable heating at temperatures as low as 0 Degrees F.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- Wireless Remote Controls included for each indoor unit
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Quiet Mode function available on LOW fan speed
- 3 Fan Speeds + Automatic Fan Operation
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Night Setback Mode for Heating & Cooling
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- 1-Hour Shutoff Timer
- Automatic Restart Function following a power failure
- Fresh Air Intake improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
|Weight||20 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||11.4375 Inches (In)|
|Width||34.2813 Inches (In)|
|Length||8.0625 Inches (In)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||13.1|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||8500|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||11200|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Suction Line Size||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||9,000|