You have no items in your shopping cart.
CS-E18NKUA Panasonic's Ductless Split Heat Pump products offer wide versatility in solving your cooling and heating requirements for a single or multiple rooms. The Indoor unit (evaporator) is mounted inside the room, enclosed in a handsome space saving cabinet. It is connected to the outdoor unit (condenser) via refrigerant lines & inter-unit wiring through a 3-1/2" opening in the wall. Since no duct-work is required, installation is simple, fast and efficient. The indoor unit has been especially designed to provide Whisper Quiet operation while delivering comfort throughout the room(s). Panasonic Ductless Split Systems bring together sleek styling in wall, duct or ceiling mounted systems, with whisper quiet operations, quality and reliability you can count on.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation: ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wireless Remote Control- Panasonic's infrared Remote Control with easy to read LCD Display gives the user the capability to adjust & set: temperature, sweep, fan speeds, timer and complete automatic operation.
- Self-Diagnosing Function- By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- Dry Mode
- Air Sweep Control
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Louver Control- can be manually set to the desired angle by remote control.
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover
- Night Setback Mode for Cooling and Heating
- Hot Start Heating System
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- 1-hour OFF Timer
- Quiet Mode
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- Electric Refrigerant Control Valve
|Weight||26 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||11.4375 Inches (in)|
|Width||42.1563 Inches (in)|
|Length||9.2813 Inches (in)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||13.2|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||17,100|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||20,400|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Suction Line Size||1/2"|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||18,000|