Panasonic's Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps & Air Conditioners are a great solution for heating and cooling single or multiple rooms inside your home. With over 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality, technologically advanced HVAC products, Panasonic continues its track record with this exciting new line-up of ductless systems.
Whether you need cool air only, or heating too, Panasonic has a solution to fit your needs. Choose from a variety of great looking indoor units, which can mount on or in the floor and ceiling. No metal ductwork makes installation simple and fast. Let your home benefit from the well-conditioned air that Panasonic prides itself in delivering worldwide.
Automatic Heating & Cooling Changeover: This system will automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as necessary to maintain temperature settings. Just set your desired functions and temperatures, sit back, relax, and the system will do the rest.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the rooms temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Low Ambient Operation: In the harshest of Winter conditions, Panasonic's Low Ambient Operation delivers reliable heating at temperatures as low as 0 Degrees F.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- 5 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Air Sweep Control automatically directs airflow to every corner of room
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Filter Sign alerts you when cleaning/maintenance is necessary
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- Fresh Air Intake (Optional) improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Weekly Timer
- System Controller (Optional)
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Wired Remote Control
- Wireless Remote Control (Optional)
Manuals & Docs
- Submittal Sheet
- Submittal Sheet 1
- Submittal Sheet 2
- Installation Instructions
- Use & Care Instructions
- Consumer Literature
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single Zone|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.7|
|Model Family||PAC Heat Cool|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.7|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||9500-39500|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||42,000|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||8000-48000|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" X 5/8"|
|Sound Pressure Rating||45 / 38 / 34 dB(A)|
|Mounting Type||Recessed Ceiling Cassette|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Room Size||1,200 - 2,000 ft2|