Panasonic's Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps & Air Conditioners are a great solution for heating and cooling single or multiple rooms inside your home. With over 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality, technologically advanced HVAC products, Panasonic continues its track record with this exciting new line-up of ductless systems.
Whether you need cool air only, or heating too, Panasonic has a solution to fit your needs. Choose from a variety of great looking indoor units, which can mount on or in the floor and ceiling. No metal ductwork makes installation simple and fast. Let your home benefit from the well-conditioned air that Panasonic prides itself in delivering worldwide.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the rooms temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Low Ambient Operation: In the harshest of Winter conditions, Panasonic's Low Ambient Operation delivers reliable heating at temperatures as low as 0 Degrees F.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- 5 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Weekly Timer - System Controller (Optional)
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- Fresh Air Intake (Optional) improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Wired Remote Control
- Wireless Remote Control (Optional)
Manuals & Docs
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||7.8|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||36,000|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||1 Zone|
|Sound Pressure Rating||38 / 33 / 31 dB(A)|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" X 5/8"|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Model Family||PAC Cool Only|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||9500-31200|
|Mounting Type||Concealed Duct|
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|Room Size||1,250 - 1,500 ft2|