- Indoor Ceiling Suspended Unit: S-26PT1U6
- Outdoor Condenser: U-26PS1U6
- Wired Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 3/8" x 5/8" line set
This Panasonic single-zone ceiling suspended ductless split offers 24,400 BTU of cooling-only power and a 14.5 SEER. With over 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality, technologically advanced HVAC products, Panasonic continues its track record with this exciting new line-up of ductless systems.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the rooms temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- 5 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Air Sweep Control automatically directs airflow to every corner of room
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Weekly Timer
- System Controller (Optional)
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- Fresh Air Intake (Optional) improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Wired Remote Control
- Wireless Remote Control (Optional)
How many BTUs do I need for my ductless split?
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
(BTU ratings are estimates only, based on 10ft ceilings, with great insulation and windows. Some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
9,000 BTU 350 sqft 12,000 BTU 500 sqft 18,000 BTU 750 sqft 24,000 BTU 1,000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1,250 sqft 36,000 BTU 1,500 sqft
Make sure you install a unit that is going to properly cool your square footage. An over-sized air conditioner is actually less effective — and wastes energy at the same time. Air conditioners remove both heat and humidity from the air. If the unit is too large, it will cool the room quickly, but only remove some of the humidity. This leaves the room with a damp, clammy feeling. A properly sized unit will remove humidity effectively as it cools.
Which Line Set Kit Do You Need?
This unit uses a 3/8" x 5/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
|Model Family||PAC Cool Only|
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.5|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||24,400|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||26,000|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Suspended|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||24,400|
|Sound Pressure Rating||39 / 37 / 33 dB(A)|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||9,500|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" X 5/8"|