- Indoor Ceiling Recessed Unit: S-26PU1U6
- Outdoor Condenser: U-26PE1U6
- Grille for Indoor Unit: CZ-24KPU1U
- Wired Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 3/8" x 5/8" line set
Panasonic's Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps & Air Conditioners are a great solution for heating and cooling single or multiple rooms inside your home. With over 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality, technologically advanced HVAC products, Panasonic continues its track record with this exciting new line-up of ductless systems.
Whether you need cool air only, or heating too, Panasonic has a solution to fit your needs. Choose from a variety of great looking indoor units, which can mount on or in the floor and ceiling. No metal ductwork makes installation simple and fast. Let your home benefit from the well-conditioned air that Panasonic prides itself in delivering worldwide.
Automatic Heating & Cooling Changeover: This system will automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as necessary to maintain temperature settings. Just set your desired functions and temperatures, sit back, relax, and the system will do the rest.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the rooms temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Hot Start Heating System: When it's already cold outside and in, the last thing you want from your system is cold air. Panasonic's Hot Start Heating System ensures that only hot air is delivered when the fan turns on.
Low Ambient Operation: In the harshest of Winter conditions, Panasonic's Low Ambient Operation delivers reliable heating at temperatures as low as 0 Degrees F.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- 5 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Air Sweep Control automatically directs airflow to every corner of room
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Filter Sign alerts you when cleaning/maintenance is necessary
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- Fresh Air Intake (Optional) improves IAQ by circulating fresh cleaned outdoor air
- Built-in Drain Pump ensures drain line meets gravity flow requirements
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Weekly Timer
- System Controller (Optional)
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Wired Remote Control
- Wireless Remote Control (Optional)
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which Line Set Kit Do You Need?
This unit uses a 3/8" x 5/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Manuals & Docs
- Installation Instructions
- Use & Care Instructions
- Submittal Sheet 1
- Submittal Sheet 2
- Submittal Sheet 3
- Consumer Literature
- Service Manual
- Submittal Sheet
|Model Family||PAC Heat Cool|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.5|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.6|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||24,800|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||29,800|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||26,000|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single|
|Mounting Type||Recessed Ceiling Cassette|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||9500|
|Minimum Heating Capacity||8000|
|Sound Pressure Rating||38 / 35 / 31 dB(A)|
|Maximum Heating Capacity||29800|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" X 5/8"|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||24800|