- Indoor Wall-Mounted Unit: S-26PK1U6
- Outdoor Condenser: U-26PS1U6
- Wireless Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 3/8" x 5/8" line set
This Panasonic single-zone ductless split offers 25,200 BTU of cool-only power and a 14.9 SEER. With over 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality, technologically advanced HVAC products, Panasonic continues its track record with this exciting new line-up of ductless systems.
Dry Mode: When Dry Mode is activated, the system will run the fan and compressor intermittently according to the rooms temperature to efficiently remove moisture from the air.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Microprocessor-Control ensures ideal temperature and humidity
- 5 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation
- Air Sweep Control automatically directs airflow to every corner of room
- Self-Diagnostics automatically ensure problems are discovered early
- Louver Control allows airflow direction to be controlled manually
- Filter Sign alerts you when cleaning/maintenance is necessary
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure
- 24-Hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer
- Weekly Timer (Optional)
- System Controller (Optional)
- Electric Expansion Valve
- Wireless Remote Control
- Wired Remote Control (Optional)
How many BTUs do I need for my ductless split?
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
(BTU ratings are estimates only, based on 10ft ceilings, with great insulation and windows. Some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
9,000 BTU 350 sqft 12,000 BTU 500 sqft 18,000 BTU 750 sqft 24,000 BTU 1,000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1,250 sqft 36,000 BTU 1,500 sqft
Make sure you install a unit that is going to properly cool your square footage. An over-sized air conditioner is actually less effective — and wastes energy at the same time. Air conditioners remove both heat and humidity from the air. If the unit is too large, it will cool the room quickly, but only remove some of the humidity. This leaves the room with a damp, clammy feeling. A properly sized unit will remove humidity effectively as it cools.
Which Line Set Kit Do You Need?
This unit uses a 3/8" x 5/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
|Model Family||PAC Cool Only|
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.9|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||25,200|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||26,000|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" X 5/8"|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||9,500|
|Sound Pressure Rating||48 / 42 / 38 dB(A)|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||25,200|