You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mitsubishi PAC-US444CN-1 - Thermostat Interface
Allows a HVAC Thermostat or I/O Controller to control a Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating CITY MULTI® or M-Series or P-Series indoor unit.
- One Thermostat Interface per indoor unit
- Indoor unit modes: Cool, Heat, Fan, and Off
- Provides 3 input terminals to control fan speed control: High, Medium, Low
- Addressing: No addressing required
- Connection: CN105 - IT Terminal
- Thermostats Tested: Nest®, Honeywell®, Lyric®, INNCOM® with fan speed control
- Delayed Off Adjustable Setting: 0, 5 (default), 10, or 30 minutes
- Fan Speed: - Auto (Default, more efficient than Custom Auto), Medium, High, Custom Auto (more comfortable than Auto)
- Static Pressure Adjustable Setting
- Set Fan and CN24 operation during Defrost
- Set fan speed in thermal off for heating mode
- INVERTER operation settings: Optimized variable capacity (Preferred), Conventional 2H/2C thermostat
- Auto recovery after power failure
Accessory: Transformer (VPL24-210)
|Weight||1 Pounds (Lb)|
|Height||7 Inches (In)|
|Width||2 Inches (In)|
|Length||7 Inches (In)|
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
DO YOU SHIP TO AUSTRALIA?
BEST ANSWER: ComfortUp will ship most items to any location within the continental United States, as well as Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Please note, shipments of our ductless mini-split systems, OUTSIDE the 48 contiguous states, are subject to special accommodations (if available) and additional fee’s. Please contact our customer care team for additional information 855-337-0001.