- Outdoor Condenser: MSZ-GL24NA-U1
- Indoor Wall Mounted Air Handler: MUZ-GL24NA-U1
- Wireless Remote Control
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
Features & Benefits:
- Nano Platinum Filter - Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover
- Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only).
- Control Functions - Wireless hand-held controller, 24-hour timer, Smart Set Feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL09 - GL18 only) & M-Net Interface.
- Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds (GL24 only)
- Quieter than previous GE models
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion - Coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- Energy Star® rated
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
Manuals & Docs
- Consumer Literature
- Service Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Use & Care Instructions
- Parts List
- Specification Sheet
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||12.5|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||10.0|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||24,000|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||27,600|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts to Original Registered End-User with Proof of Proper Installation|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single|
|Minimum Heating Capacity||7500|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||8200|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||24,000|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID: Cool - 34-41-45-49-53 dB(A) Heat - 32-41-45-49-52 dB(A) OD: Cool - 54 dB(A) Heat - 55 dB(A)|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||3/8" x 5/8"|
|Filter Type||Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter|
|Maximum Heating Capacity||36900|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||31400|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||17.1|