Note: This system is COOLING ONLY
New Model MY-GL15NA replaces Model MY-GE15NA
- Outdoor Condenser Model: MUY-GL15NA-U1
- Indoor Wall Mounted Model: MSY-GL15NA-U1
- Wireless Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 1/2" line set
The Mitsubishi M-SERIES 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner System is the latest generation of wall mounted M-Series models. Introducing the GL line, the successor to the popular GE models. These models provide enhanced, industry-leading performance for the single-zone ductless product category.
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
Features & Benefits:
- Nano Platinum Filter - Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover
- Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only).
- Control Functions - Wireless hand-held controller, 24-hour timer, Smart Set Feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL09 - GL18 only) & M-Net Interface.
- Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds (GL24 only)
- Quieter than previous GE models
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion - Coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- Energy Star® rated
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (1) 1/4" x 1/2" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, 50 ft, and 75 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
Manuals & Docs
- Parts List
- Use & Care Instructions
- Service Manual
- Specification Sheet
- Consumer Literature
- Installation Instructions
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||13.0|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||15000|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts to Original Registered End-User with Proof of Proper Installation|
|Room Size||500 - 800 ft2|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" x 1/2"|
|Filter Type||Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID: 26-32-38-44-49 dB(A) OD: 49 dB(A)|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||9|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||1500|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single Zone|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||13600|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||15,000|
Required items are:
1) Lineset (this connects the indoor unit to outdoor unit- Refrigerant pipes and electronic wire). You can locate the Lineset Size you need in the Specs tab below the product picture- https://www.comfortup.com/heating-and-cooling/ductless-mini-split-systems/mini-split-line-sets
2) Electrical wires connecting the outdoor unit to your home/business electric supply. *Your Installer should have this available and can determine best gauge size needed for your unique application.
Some Optional items are:
1)Wall Mount, for outdoor unit: https://www.comfortup.com/mitsubishi-qswb2000m-1-heavy-duty-painted-steel-wall-bracket
2)Ground Pad, for outdoor unit: https://www.comfortup.com/diversitech-el1838-3-e-lite-plastic-condenser-pad
3) Wall Sleeve: https://www.comfortup.com/speedichannel-230-ws2-2-1-2-wall-sleeve
4) Decorative Lineset Cover- Main channel: https://www.comfortup.com/speedichannel-230-d4-line-set-cover-channel-4-x-6-5
5) Decorative Lineset Cover- End Pieces Kit: https://www.comfortup.com/speedichannel-230-ik4-fitting-kit-4
Please Call if you have any questions 855-337-0001