- Outdoor Condenser: MUY-GL12NA-U1
- Indoor Wall Mounted Air Handler: MSY-GL12NA-U1
- Wireless Remote Control
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
Features & Benefits:
- Nano Platinum Filter - Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover
- Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only).
- Control Functions - Wireless hand-held controller, 24-hour timer, Smart Set Feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL09 - GL18 only) & M-Net Interface.
- Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds (GL24 only)
- Quieter than previous GE models
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion - Coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- Energy Star® rated
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Equipment Type||Air Conditioner|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||13.0|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||12,000|
|Warranty Offered||5/7 All parts are warranted for a period of five (5) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installation. The compressor is warranted for a period of seven (7) years to the original registered end-user with proof of proper installa|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" x 3/8"|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||7|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||Single|
|Filter Type||Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||3,800|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||12,000|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID: 19-22-30-37-45 dB(A) OD: 49 dB(A)|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||13,600|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
- Specification Sheet
- Service Manual
- Use & Care Instructions
- Consumer Literature
- Parts List
- Installation Instructions