- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-3B30NA-1
- Indoor Units: SLZ-KA12NAR1.TH (x1), SLZ-KA15NAR1.TH (x1)
- Decorative Discharge Grilles: SLP-15AAUW (x2)
- Required, but not included: 1/4" X 3/8" line set & 1/4" X 1/2" line set. Linesets are available in various lengths from 15ft to 75ft.
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven two-zone heat pump system, with ceiling-recessed indoor units, is ideal for conditioning bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, and dining rooms with limited wall space. These systems offer a wide airflow pattern for maximum air distribution with an unimposing presence, and can be conveniently installed in a hard ceiling with an access panel or a 2’ x 2’ drop ceiling.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately). If you prefer a standard, fully wired and functioning wall mount control, this system also works with the PAR-32MAA-J (sold separately).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Auto fan speed feature plus three speed settings available (Low, Medium, High)
- Design features ventilation air intake knockout
- Built-in condensate removal mechanism with up to 19-11/16” lift
- Offers a 2, 3, or 4 way airflow pattern
- Long-life air filter is included with indoor units
- Quiet outdoor operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor unit
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||9.1|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||12600-28400|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||11400-36000|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||3.9|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||10.5|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - 31-35-40 dB(A) OD - 49 dB(A)|
|Mounting Type||Recessed Ceiling Cassette|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Filter Type||Washable Polypropylene Honeycomb|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||30,000|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 3/8" B: 1/4" X 1/2"|
|Room Size||800 - 1,300 ft2|