- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-3B24NA-1
- Indoor Units: MSZ-GE09NA-8, MSZ-GE15NA-8
- Wireless Remote Controllers
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven two-zone heat pump system, with ductless wall-mounted indoor units, helps reduce energy costs by controlling each zone separately. It's ideal for conditioning residential spaces such as bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, garages, basements, kitchens, bonus rooms, home offices, out-buildings, and more. This system is Energy Star Rated and has a rated capacity of 22,000 BTU cooling/25,000 BTU heating, while operating at 17.5 SEER/9.3 HSPF.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately). If you prefer a standard, fully wired and functioning wall mount control, this system also works with the PAR-31MAA (sold separately and requires control adaptor MAC-333IF).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
These indoor units use a sophisticated multiple filtration system to ensure clean, healthy air throughout the rooms/zones they condition. The Hybrid Catechin washable pre-filter captures dust and eliminates odors, while the Blue Enzyme washable filter uses an enzyme catalyst to capture and eliminate allergens, germs, bacteria, and viruses.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Auto fan speed feature plus five speed settings available (Quiet, Low, Medium, High, Super High)
- Wide discharge vane and Swing Mode feature provides up to 150° horizontal air flow coverage
- “Smart Set” feature provides single button temperature recall
- Wireless handheld remote controllers included
- Indoor unit front panel access makes filter cleaning an easy task
- Compact, side discharge outdoor unit
- Zone control
- Quiet outdoor operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Hot-start technology ensures warm air from startup
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor units
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||12600-25500|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.3|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||12.0|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 1/2" B: 1/4" X 3/8"|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||4.2|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - Cool - 26/32/38/44/49 dB(A) Heat - 26/30/35/40/46 dB(A) OD - Cool/Heat - 54/49 dB(A)|
|Filter Type||Multiple, Reusable|
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||11400-30600|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||24,000|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Room Size||600 - 1,000 ft2|