- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-2B20NA-1
- Indoor Units: MFZ-KA09NA, SEZ-KD12NA4R1.TH
- Wireless Remote Controller
Note: Concealed Duct Unit Does Not Ship With A Remote Controller. Optional Tethered Wall Mount Remote Controller (PAR-32MAA-J) Must Be Ordered Separately
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven two-zone heat pump system, with one floor-standing indoor unit and one concealed-duct indoor unit, offers flexability when both rooms have limited wall space. The concealed-duct unit stays hidden in the ceiling or beneath the floor. The floor-standing unit is great for hallways and foyers, and can conveniently be installed on a lower wall, directly on or just above the floor. This system has a rated capacity of 20,000 BTU cooling/22,000 BTU heating, while operating at 16.75 SEER/8.7 HSPF.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
Floor-Standing Indoor Unit
- Auto fan speed feature plus four speed settings available (Low, Medium, High, Super High)
- Bottom supply outlet in heat mode
- Unit can be recessed into the wall to save even more space
- “Smart Set” feature provides single button temperature recall
- Wireless handheld remote controllers included
- Front panel access makes filter cleaning an easy task
- Zone control
Concealed-Duct Indoor Unit
- Auto fan speed feature plus three speed settings available (Low, Medium, High)
- Ultra thin indoor unit body: 7-7/8" high
- Built-in condensate removal mechanism with up to 21-11/16” lift
- Long-life air filter included
- Compact, side discharge
- Quiet operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Hot-start technology ensures warm air from startup
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor units
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Filter Type||Multiple, Reusable|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 3/8" B: 1/4" X 3/8"|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||3.62|
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||9.1|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||8500-25500|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||8.7|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - Cool - 25/30/35/40 dB(A) Heat - 25/30/35/40 dB(A) OD - Cool/Heat - 49/51 dB(A)|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||20,000|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||7800-20000|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Room Size||600 - 1,000 ft2|