You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mitsubishi MAC-641BH-U - Low Ambient Base Pan Heater - For MUZ-GE18NA and SUZ-KA18NALow Ambient Base Pan Heater is used during defrost cycle.
- Prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit base when operating in heating mode for an extended period of time in a very low temperature, high humidity condition
- Controlled by outdoor unit
- Works during defrost operation and energizes when outdoor temperature drops below 36° F
- Connects to CN722 on control board of MUZ-GE/FE/FH and SUZ models
- For MUZ-A models, the power board needs to be replaced with board included with pan heater
- Use of drain pan heaters is recommended when ambient temperatures are expected to be below freezing for periods longer than 72 hours straight; or when continuous sub-zero outdoor ambient conditions are expected to last longer than 24 hours
- Outdoor unit must not be installed directly on the ground, but on a raised platform, such as on racks, to suppress freezing
- Recommended installation of a Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) circuit breaker, depending on installation area to prevent electric shock
- See corresponding installation instructions, and outdoor unit technical service manual for further details on installation
|Weight||1 Pounds (Lb)|
|Height||9 Inches (In)|
|Width||9 Inches (In)|
|Length||23.5 Inches (In)|