New Model MZ-GL12NA replaces Model MZ-GE12NA
- Outdoor Condenser Model: MUZ-GL12NA-U1
- Indoor Wall Mounted Model: MSZ-GL12NA-U1
- Wireless Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set
The Mitsubishi M-SERIES 12,000 BTU Ductless Split System is the latest generation of wall mounted M-Series models. Introducing the GL line, the successor to the popular GE models. These models provide enhanced, industry-leading performance for the single-zone ductless product category.
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
Features & Benefits:
- Nano Platinum Filter - Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover
- Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only).
- Control Functions - Wireless hand-held controller, 24-hour timer, Smart Set Feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL09 - GL18 only) & M-Net Interface.
- Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds (GL24 only)
- Quieter than previous GE models
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion - Coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- Energy Star® rated
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (1) 1/4" x 3/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||5500-18100|
|Filter Type||Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||12.5|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||1500-13600|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||13.0|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||1/4" x 3/8"|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||9|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||1 Zone|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts to Original Registered End-User with Proof of Proper Installation|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID: Cool - 19-22-30-37-45 dB(A) Heat - 19-22-30-37-43 dB(A) OD: Cool - 49 dB(A) Heat - 51 dB(A)|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||12,000|
|Room Size||400 - 650 ft2|