- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-2B20NA-1
- Indoor Units: MSZ-FE09NA-8, SLZ-KA12NAR1.TH
- Decorative Discharge Grille: SLP-15AAUW
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set (x2) Linesets are available in various lengths from 15ft to 75ft.
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven two-zone heat pump system, with one wall-mounted indoor unit and one ceiling-recessed indoor unit, offers flexability when one room has limited wall space. The ceiling-recessed unit offers a wide airflow pattern for maximum air distribution with an unimposing presence, and can be conveniently installed in a hard ceiling with an access panel or a 2’ x 2’ drop ceiling. The wall-mounted unit offers the i-see Sensor™ and a triple filtration system to maximize your personal comfort.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
Wall-Mounted Indoor Unit
- Auto fan speed feature plus four speed settings available (Low, Medium, High, Super High)
- Wide discharge vane and Swing Mode feature provides up to 150° horizontal air flow coverage
- “Smart Set” feature provides single button temperature recall
- Wireless handheld remote controller included
- Sleek, flat panel design and front panel access makes indoor unit filter cleaning an easy task
- Zone control
Ceiling-Recessed Indoor Unit
- Auto fan speed feature plus three speed settings available (Low, Medium, High)
- Design features ventilation air intake knockout
- Built-in condensate removal mechanism with up to 19-11/16” lift
- Offers a 2, 3, or 4 way airflow pattern
- Long-life air filter included
- Compact, side discharge
- Quiet operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Hot-start technology ensures warm air from startup
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor units
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||3.91|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||12.5|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - Cool - 22/31/39/42 dB(A) Heat - 22/31/40/42 dB(A) OD - Cool/Heat - 49/51 dB(A)|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||7800-20000|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||8.9|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||8500-25500|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 3/8" B: 1/4" X 3/8"|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||Yes|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||20,000|
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||15|
|Filter Type||Multiple, Reusable|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Room Size||500 - 750 ft2|