The SM-50 is a compact, small capacity ice machine designed for use in under-counter settings next to traditional cabinetry. It is the ideal ice machine for the boardroom, conference rooms, or kitchen lunch areas. The unit is designed to be installed into a standard 15" 38 cm cabinet opening or can be free-standing. Features include a multifunction control panel with unique ìdelay-start modeî, lighted and over-sized bin opening, and a built-in innovative water filtration system. Produces individual octagon shaped cubes.
Hard, clear individual ice cube with unique octagon shape 1-3/8'' x 1-3/8'' dimension, maximum cooling with nearly 100% ice to water ratio. Premium beverage companion with its crystal like appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Produces up to 53 lbs. (24 kgs) of ice in 24 hours with storage capacity of 25 lbs. (11 kgs)
- Individual cubes with unique octagon shape.
- Designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions 15.00" (38.00 cm) or stand alone with stainless steel top and sides standard.
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation.
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor.
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access.
- Optional drain pump (K00376) easily integrates inside the machine during installation.
|Weight||114 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||33.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||14.75 Inches (in)|
|Length||22.75 Inches (in)|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||1,145|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||10|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 110°F (10° to 43°C)|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor Parts and 3 Year Labor - 5 Year Evaporator Parts and Labor - 3 Year Ice Maker Parts and Labor (Commercial Application); 1 Year Parts and Labor (Residential Application)|
|Energy Star Rated||No|