- Ice Machine: RFS-0650A-261
- Ice Storage Bin: B-420
When it comes to food preservation, a cool presentation can lead to cold, hard profits. Not only does your product need to look good and stay fresh, the ice needs to look good too. Manitowoc flake ice machines offer quick cooling, moldable flakes. All day, every day. Small, soft pieces of ice gently form around objects and hold in place without tipping or spilling. Perfect for food and beverage presentation, hand scooping into drinks or cold therapy.
Ice Machine Features:
- Now in standard measurements for perfect pairing with ice bins. No adapter needed.
- Service updates facilitate installation and make cleaning easier.
- Energy Improvements with RFS models averaging 5% across the line.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
- Soft durometer trim around opening helps silence bin door closing
- Convenient stay-open design keeps bin door out of the way while scooping ice
- Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation
- DuraTech™ stainless finish exterior is durable, corrosion resistant and attractive
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||5,200|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||8.7|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Capacity||760 Pounds per Day|
|Operating Temperature Range||50°F to 110?F (10? to 43?C)|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor Parts and 2 Year Labor - 3 Year Ice Maker Parts and 2 Year Labor (Commercial Application); 1 Year Parts and Labor (Residential Application)|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|