- Ice Machine: IY-0906A-261
- Ice Storage Bin: B-570
The award-winning Indigo™ uses technology to simplify everything about the ice making process. State-of-the-art diagnostics provide constant and reliable monitoring of refrigeration systems. In turn, that information is used to improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly display up-to-date service information.
Half Dice Cube:
Hard, clear ice cube with unique "rhomboid" shape 3/8" x 1-1/8" x 7/8" in dimension. Maximum cooling with nearly 100% ice to water ratio. Perfect for maximum cooling, slow melt, and quick production.
Ice Machine Features:
- Intelligent Diagnostics - provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Easy Read Display - communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production - by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Food-Zone - Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior - provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor mitigates the growth of bacteria and yeast within the food-zone.
- Soft durometer trim around opening helps silence bin door closing
- Convenient stay-open design keeps bin door out of the way while scooping ice
- Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation
- DuraTech™ stainless finish exterior is durable, corrosion resistant and attractive
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||12,700|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||12.2|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Capacity||901 Pounds per Day|
|Operating Temperature Range||35°F to 110°F (1.6°C to 43.3°C)|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor Parts and 3 Year Labor - 5 Year Evaporator Parts and Labor - 3 Year Ice Maker Parts and Labor (Commercial Application); 1 Year Parts and Labor (Residential Application)|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|