- Ice Machine: IY-0524A-161
- Ice Dispenser: SFA-191-161
The award-winning Indigo™ uses technology to simplify everything about the ice making process. State-of-the-art diagnostics provide constant and reliable monitoring of refrigeration systems. In turn, that information is used to improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly display up-to-date service information.
Half Dice Cube:
Hard, clear ice cube with unique "rhomboid" shape 3/8" x 1-1/8" x 7/8" in dimension. Maximum cooling with nearly 100% ice to water ratio. Perfect for maximum cooling, slow melt, and quick production.
ManitowocÌs automatic-fill, floor-standing ice dispensers meet the strict sanitary needs of the lodging, foodservice and healthcare industries. This high-volume dispenser features a patented "push for ice" dispense mechanism and paddlewheel ice delivery technology. ItÌs attractively styled, and will complement any decor.
Ice Machine Features:
- Intelligent Diagnostics - provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Easy Read Display - communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production - by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Food-Zone - Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior - provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor mitigates the growth of bacteria and yeast within the food-zone.
- 120 lbs. (54.4 kgs.) ice storage capacity. Accepts 22" (55.88 cm) wide Manitowoc ice machine.
- Only 22" (55.88 cm) wide, 31" (78.7 cm) deep, and 75.5" high (191.77 cm).
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces in-flight ice and ice spillage with quick on/off activation.
- Efficient built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing. Oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow.
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-oat resists fingerprints and dirt.
Manuals & Docs
- Use & Care Instructions
- Service Manual
- Specification Sheet
- Consumer Literature
- Catalog Cut Sheets
- Parts List
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||5,300|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||14.4|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Capacity||485 Pounds per Day|
|Operating Temperature Range||35°F to 110°F (1.6°C to 43.3°C)|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor Parts and 3 Year Labor - 5 Year Evaporator Parts and Labor - 3 Year Ice Maker Parts and Labor (Commercial Application); 1 Year Parts and Labor (Residential Application)|
|Energy Star Rated||No|