Important: Ice storage bin must be ordered separately to complete the installation. Consult ice machine Specification Sheet for details.
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigoô Series ice machine's preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Hard, clear ice cube with unique "rhomboid" shape 7/8'' x 7/8'' x 7/8'' in dimension. Offered in modular and under counter ice machines. Maximum cooling with nearly 100% ice to water ratio. Perfect for maximum cooling, slow melt, and quick production.
- New Levels of Performance ñ showcasing improved ambient ice production along with reductions in energy consumption: 10% Reduction in energy and 5% improvement in production on a weighted average basis for the i-600 series.
- ENERGY STAR ñ the i-600s exceeds ENERGY STARô standards and targets future energy efficiency standards.
- Space-Saving Design ñ Up to 632 lbs. (287 kgs) daily ice production and only 30" (76.20 cm) wide.
- Intelligent Diagnostics ñ provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe ñ for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- Easy Read Display ñ communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production ñ by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Food-Zone ñ Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSanÆ antimicrobial.
- DuraTechô Exterior ñ provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIceô Growth Inhibitor mitigates the growth of bacteria and yeast within the food-zone.
|Weight||194 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||21.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||30 Inches (in)|
|Length||24.5 Inches (in)|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||11,800|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||11.1|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Operating Temperature Range||35? to 110?F (1.7? to 43.3?C)|
|Warranty Offered||Commercial: Ice Maker - 3 Year Parts & Labor, Evaporator - 5 Year Parts & Labor, Compressor - 5 Year Parts & 3 Year Labor. Residential: 1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|