Manitowoc IAUCS-161 - Automatic Indigo Ice Machine Cleaning System 115V
An efficient, dependable, and affordable accessory that schedules and performs routine ice machine cleaning automatically.
The innovative AuCS® accessory virtually eliminates the need to have a service technician perform manual cleaning procedures on the water distribution system of your Manitowoc ice machine.
It is a known fact that regularly scheduled preventative maintenance (cleaning) reduces the total operating cost of any ice machine. With AuCS®, you simply select the monthly cleaning frequency through the Indigo display (0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 months) and AuCS® does the rest...automatically. AuCS® is also affordable, as the entire system costs less than the expense of 3 manual cleanings.
The iAuCS model is designed for use with all Indigo Series Cubers i300 to i1800 and Indigo QuietQube Models i680C to i2170C.
Features & Benefits:
- Frequency of cleanings can be set through the menus of the Indigo ice machine.
- Flexible design allows unit to be mounted on bin or wall.
- Exterior finish is stainless steel.
Cleaning or Sanitizing:
- The AuCS accessory can dispense either cleaner or sanitizer. It cannot dispense both at the same time.
- Cleaner is used to remove and control build-up of lime scale or other mineral deposits.
- Sanitizer is used to control algae (slime) and other air borne bacteria (yeast).
|Weight||11 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||12.12 Inches (In)|
|Width||12 Inches (In)|
|Length||3.43 Inches (In)|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year Parts - 3 Year Labor|