Manitowoc AR-PRE - Arctic Pure Pre-Filter Sediment Reduction Assembly
An optional pre-filter is recommended for ice machine installations in areas with high particulate matter (dirty water). The pre-filter extends the filtration efficiency and working life of the primary filter cartridge where this condition exists. The Manitowoc pre-filter is a cost-efficient solution to the particulate matter (dirty water) problem because pre-filter replacements are more economical than a primary filter cartridge.
Features & Benefits:
- 0.5 Micron Particle Reduction
- Vent hole with tubing relieves water pressure during cartridge change out
- Built-in shut off valve in the head allows cartridge change-out 'on the fly'
- 3/8" John Guess Inlet/Outlet Fittings
- Encapsulated cartridge reduces outside contamination
|Weight||3 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||17.09 Inches (In)|
|Width||6.72 Inches (In)|
|Length||4 Inches (In)|
|Model Family||Arctic Pure|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Operating Temperature Range||35° to 100°F (1.7° to 38°C)|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year Parts - 3 Year Labor|