Over 60% of ice machine maintenance calls are water-related! Arctic Pure® water filters are designed exclusively for ice machine applications and will reduce these calls.
Arctic Pure® filtration systems are designed to reduce coarse and fine particulate matter from the incoming potable water supply. Chlorine will be reduced in the water so as not to adversely affect the ice produced or the equipment components. Scale inhibitor is automatically fed into the water to inhibit the formation of scale on water solenoids and evaporator plates. The NSF seal on these products is recognized worldwide as a sign that the product to which it is affixed complies with the public health requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- 1 micron particle reduction
- 14,000 gal. capacity
- 20 grams scale inhibitor
- 0-600 lbs. of ice per day
- Scale Inhibitors are designed into the filters to reduce scale build-up even under the hardest water conditions.
- All filtration and scale reduction material is NSF and/or FDA compliant and is engineered to reduce chlorine taste and odor. Ice looks and tastes better.
- Graded density carbon block filter provides superior dirt holding capacity and fine sediment reduction.
- Sanitary quick change housing design minimizes contamination of filter media during filter cartridge change-out. All filters are provided with automatic shut-off and pressure relief valves.
|Weight||4 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||17.09 Inches (in)|
|Width||5.72 Inches (in)|
|Length||5.72 Inches (in)|
|Model Family||Arctic Pure|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Operating Temperature Range||35° to 100°F (1.7° to 38°C)|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year Parts - 3 Year Labor|