Simply stated … If you find a Lower Advertised Confirm-able Price from an online retailer on an Identical,* In-Stock Product, let us know and We’ll BEAT That Competitor’s Price!… Before, or After, your purchase of any Gree product.
How do I take advantage of this offer?
Guidelines and Limitations
- All competitor websites and listings must be licensed online retailers based in the United States. These retailers can honor manufacturer warranties and ensure the product is not second-hand, a knock-off, or “prior-purchased / prior-damaged goods.”
- The item must be currently in-stock at the online retailer’s website and on ComfortUp.com at the time of the price-match request
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical*, in-stock item at the online retailer’s website.
- Offer applies to current purchase, or recent (past 30 days†) purchases.
- ComfortUp.com support agent must be provided the URL of the currently advertised price.
- Price-Match Special must be an easily verifiable advertised price.
- We will not consider negotiated pricing or special coupon discounted offers; it must be an online advertised price of the in-stock product.
- We will not honor custom quotes from sellers, even if said quote is documented.
- Purchases must be for current orders, slated for immediate delivery, or for orders fulfilled within the past 30 days.
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in-stock.
- Limit 2 (Two) Units
- Only Gree brand products
- Special orders
- Bid pricing
- Volume and wholesale pricing
- Open-box merchandise
- Typographical or simple pricing errors
- Rebates and free offers
- Labor and installation
- Sales tax
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
- Damaged, Used, or Refurbished items
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
- Items that other retailers have listed as Clearance, Closeout, Liquidation, Special Hour / Flash /
Limited Quantity (or similarly termed) offers
- Items sold on Amazon, eBay or any other marketplace stores
* “Identical” Product Definition:
Same Brand; Same Quantity; Same Model Year; Same Color; Same Size & Capacity; Same Condition;
Currently in-stock on both a U.S.-based competitor’s website and the ComfortUp.com website.
NOTE: This policy is made with strictly honorable intentions. Anyone found trying to “scam the system” with unethical practices or unverifiable online prices will result in a refusal of the pricing claim.
Still Need Convincing?
For more confidence-building reasons, please read Your Best Interest in Mind — Why Buy from ComfortUp”