- Of course we accept all major credit cards … that’s a given. Here’s where we go even further.
- We gladly accept payments via PayPal, whether using PayPal Express or PayPal Credit.
- AND… we’re proud to offer an INSTANT FINANCING option, at time of purchase, via AFFIRM.
AFFIRM is a viable financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. AFFIRM offers Instant Financing for online purchases, to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months. Here are just some of the highlights of this widely popular solution.
Pay over time with AFFIRM on ComfortUp
AFFIRM offers Instant, Simple financing – without a catch! There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the monthly payments, interest rate and total cost you see at checkout is always what you’ll actually pay. Simple, right?
Quick and easy
Checkout is simple with AFFIRM on ComfortUp. Just enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. Once approved, we can process and ship your order immediately.
No hidden fees
Know up-front exactly what you’ll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
Safe & secure
AFFIRM connects directly to ComfortUp. There’s no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
You’re in control
Pick a loan that fits your budget. You’ll make real progress every month, and at the end of your loan, you’re free and clear.
Buy from us at a cost you understand
What you see is what you’ll pay — never a penny more. Available terms shown at checkout. 0% APR financing over 3 months available to qualified applicants. Applicants who do not qualify will be evaluated for rates from 10-30% APR over 3, 6, or 12 months. Subject to ‘soft’ credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees (remember, shipping on all mini split purchases is FREE).
Enjoy peace of mind
After approval at checkout, ComfortUp can process and ship your order immediately. AFFIRM will keep in touch and remind you of any upcoming payments. Pay however you’d like – debit card, bank transfer or personal check.
Real people, real support
AFFIRM has a dedicated team in San Francisco at AFFIRM HQ, ready to answer your questions and help out however they can. AFFIRM loans are made by and secured through Cross River Bank, a New Jersey-chartered bank, Member FDIC.
Below are additional Q&As to further explain this exceptional alternative.
Why buy with AFFIRM?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months (up to one year). This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into more manageable fixed monthly payment amounts that fit your budget.
- If AFFIRM approves your loan, you’ll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll see and know… (1) exactly how much you owe each month, (2) the number of payments you must make, and (3) the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and happens in real-time. AFFIRM asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, AFFIRM notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan — all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. AFFIRM lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for AFFIRM financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. AFFIRM bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
How do I sign up for AFFIRM?
The AFFIRM Loan Application process follows these steps:
- At checkout, select Pay with AFFIRM as your payment method while checking out online.
- AFFIRM prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, AFFIRM securely sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, AFFIRM notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. AFFIRM states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept AFFIRM ’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan … and you’re done!
- After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up auto-pay (strongly encouraged) to help insure you avoid missing a payment.
- Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
Who is eligible to use AFFIRM?
Any United States resident 18 years or older (19 years old in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska) is eligible to use AFFIRM.
What information does AFFIRM require?
Your AFFIRM account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps us verify and protect your identity.
How does AFFIRM approve borrowers for loans?
Based on the required information you’ve entered in the online application, AFFIRM verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan YES or NO determination.
AFFIRM bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from AFFIRM even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Does AFFIRM do a credit check, and how does it impact my credit score?
AFFIRM does a “soft” credit check, which verifies the customer’s identity but does not affect a customer’s credit score. AFFIRM ‘s underwriting model does not use a hard credit check. There is no effect on a consumer’s credit score when they apply for an AFFIRM loan.
How do I pay my bills?
You can pay your AFFIRM bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. We accept payment by debit card, bank transfer and check.
Why was I denied financing by AFFIRM?
If you are denied by AFFIRM, the merchant (in our case, ComfortUp) has no information regarding a customer’s financing denial. Please contact AFFIRM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance on denials.
Why can’t customers outside the U.S. use AFFIRM?
AFFIRM is currently available only to shoppers residing in the United States. AFFIRM hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
What are AFFIRM’s Interest Rates and Fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an AFFIRM loan ranges from 10% to 30%. AFFIRM discloses any required fees up-front before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. AFFIRM does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Why is my AFFIRM interest rate as high as it is?
When AFFIRM determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. This is especially true on a ‘first-time’ purchase. If you finance future purchases with AFFIRM , you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of the subsequent purchase(s).
When you consider AFFIRM financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that AFFIRM offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
How is interest on an AFFIRM loan calculated?
Unlike many other loan providers, AFFIRM calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs considerably from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as “interest on interest,” which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
So that’s the story…
… and that’s why we work with AFFIRM – because we believe that simple interest financing is in our customers’ best interests. And we do like keeping things simple.
Any additional questions? Contact ComfortUp Customer Support at 1-855-337-0001.