You have no items in your shopping cart.
Klein Tools J2000-9NE - 9" Journeyman High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers - Heavy-Duty Cutting
- Cuts ASCR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.custom, US-made tool steel.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
|Weight||1.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||0.75 Inches (in)|
|Width||4.5 Inches (in)|
|Length||12.5 Inches (in)|