You have no items in your shopping cart.
Klein Tools D248-8 - 8" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Angled Head
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Handle Color: Red
- Cutting Knives: Standard
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Jaw Length: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Overall Length: 8-1/16" (205 mm)
- Weight: 0.60 lbs.
|Weight||0.7 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||0.5 Inches (In)|
|Width||4.5 Inches (In)|
|Length||11.3 Inches (In)|