You have no items in your shopping cart.
Klein Tools' Key Hole Saw is designed with the professional user in mind. The rugged, heavy-duty hole saw provides superior results with less effort. A curved front-end design allows for comfortable, two-hand use.
- Cuts drywall, wallboa round, plywood, and plastic.
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull).
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability.
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts.
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall.
|Weight||0.45 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||1.3 Inches (In)|
|Width||3.2 Inches (In)|
|Length||15 Inches (In)|
|Color||Black, Gray, Steel|