Jones Valve JV1 - Jones Valve-Condensate Blow Out Valve
The Jones Valve is a simple condensate drain line blow out valve that is inexpensive and easy to use. No more water buckets, no more looking for the other end of the line to install your plug. No more cutting and repairing the drain line!
- Patent pending
- 1-year warranty
- 1/4" hose connection, male flare with schrader
- 3/4" Condensate line
- Durable, schedule 40 PVC material
- Attaches to CO2 or nitrogen tanks
- Smallest, and easiest to use of all available drain line valves.
- Prepare for changes to ICC International Mechanical Code 307.2.5
|Weight||0.7 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (in)|
|Width||3 Inches (in)|
|Length||3.5 Inches (in)|
|Size||3/4" Condensate line|
|Temperature Range||Not specified|