Johnson Controls P545NCB-82C - Electronic Lube Oil Control
The P545 Series Electronic Lube Oil Control is designed for use on refrigeration compressors equipped with an oil pump that accepts a single-point differential pressure switch. The P400 switch continuously monitors net luve oil pressure and the P545 control locks out the compressor if lube oil pressure falls below the manufacturer's recommended net pressure for longer than the recommended lube oil time delay. Front-mount LEDs indicate the status of the lubrication system, and a user-selectable, minimum-off time delay can be set to minimize compressor short cycling.
- SPDT relay contacts for liquid line solenoid and alarm applications -allows liquid line solenoid to be closed if the P545 control shuts off the compressor due to low oil pressure; provides alarm indication, including circuits that use neon lights.
- Relay contact output for the compressor provides reliable, long-lasting operation.
- Built-in test circuit verifies proper control operation quickly without additional tools or equipment.
- Improved noise immunity exceeds requirements of UL 991 for transient overvoltage: IEC 61000-4-3 for Radio Frequency and IEC 61000-4-6 for RF-induced conducted disturbances
- Selection of anti-short cycle time delay - allows for choice of anti-short cycle strategy for a wide range of equipment requirements, possible elimination of external short cycle timer.
- User-friendly display panel continuously displays status of the compressor lubrication system.
- Backwards compatibility -allows easy replacement existing electronic lube oil controls
Adaptor Block for Carlyle Compressors - The adapter block allows for the installation of the P400 single point differential pressure switch for use with the P545NCB-82 electronic lube oil control.
|Weight||2.2 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3.9 Inches (In)|
|Width||5.2 Inches (In)|
|Length||6.6 Inches (In)|