Johnson Controls P499RAP-105K - Pressure Transducer 0-500 PSIG
The P499 Series Electronic Pressure Transducers are compact, economical, rugged, direct-mount pressure transducers designed for use in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications. These transducers produce an analog signal based on the sensed pressure.
The P499 Series transducers feature environmentally protected electronics with stainless steel construction. The digitally compensated P499 transducers are highly accurate over a broad temperature range, resisting the effects of wide ambient temperature swings, high humidity, condensation, and icing.
The pressure port is machined from a solid piece of 17-4PH stainless steel. No O-rings, organic materials,or welds are exposed to the pressure media, allowing for a leak-proof, all-metal, sealed pressure system.
The P499 Series transducers operate with any corrosive or non-corrosive pressure medium that is compatible with 17-4PH stainless steel, including water, condensate, carbon dioxide, glycol, most refrigerants (including ammonia), and many other compatible fluids and gases.
The P499 Series provides transducers in a variety of pressure ranges, covering most common refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Single-piece machined 17-4PH stainless steel pressure port - provides a durable assembly that eliminates refrigerant loss due to O-ring or weld failures; resists damage due to physical shock, vibration, and pressure pulsations; enables use with non-corrosive or corrosive pressure media that is compatible with 17-4PH stainless steel.
- Environmentally-protected electronics - withstand the effects of adverse conditions associated with typical HVAC and Refrigeration applications, including freeze/thaw applications on suction lines.
- Reliable, repeatable performance and long operating life - minimizes service and replacement costs.
- Many available pressure ranges - provide a single line of transducers for all refrigeration and air conditioning application needs.
- Slender Body Design - facilitates use of deep-socket wrenches for ease of installation; requires zero turning radius.
- 1% total error band - provides high-accuracy performance.
- CE and UL agency listings - allow for global applications.
Manuals & Docs
|Weight||1 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||1.5 Inches (In)|
|Width||4 Inches (In)|
|Length||5.5 Inches (In)|